I'm just gonna leave this here...

When Life imitates Art.

Jack to Ridikulous: That’s where Donaghy Estates comes in. Now, as you may have read in Robert Parker’s wine newsletter, ‘‘Donaghy Estates tastes like the urine of Satan after a hefty portion of asparagus.’’ But isn’t that a question of taste?

http://www.30rockquotes.net/seasons/season_1/30rockquotes_the_source_awards.cfm

Brian - I think that’s a good list. Would also add Chester Gap. Found them to be really solid on a recent visit. One question - where’s Pollack? Never heard of them.

I left Chester Gap off my list because I haven’t been happy with the way the age. Pollack is in the Charlottesville area. The Pinot Gris is our favorite and can be really good but some years has a little more RS than I like.

Are you talking about Delaplane Cellars? I go hiking near there a lot and I think have seen their tasting room from the road but had no idea if they were any good – are they? Thought they were more of a tourist thing.

We were just down there this past weekend and hit a couple wineries. Linden and Glen Manor were nice visits and the wine was surprisingly good. Chester Gap was just ok. I have heard good things about Delaplane but we didn’t get there. Where do you like to hike in the area?