I miss wine

This is why I always try to drink with friends. It helps that I’m single and flexible with time, my wine buddies don’t live too far away, and cabs are plentiful and reasonably cheap (eliminates drunk driving issues). Guess you have to find what works for you!

Try halfwitwines.com they sell only 375mls and while their prices can be high at times…some other times they have some great deals. They don’t ship to Maine or I would buy more from them.

I don’t understand why you impose a 2-day limit to your drinking. I’ve had many young(er) reds improve over 3-4 days, noticeably, on each and every day. Rather fun to chase the evolution! Some German/Austrian whites have been about at the same level for even nearly a week before fading, so it really does depend on the wine.

My wine store doesn’t really stock much in the way of 375ml bottles either, but when I asked, they got me a list of what they COULD get, and I ordered a bunch. Then I got a Wine Station…

I’ll put in my vote for the 375 ml. It’s been better than a Vacuvin for me and only requires buying one screwcap 375 to reuse.

There’s always the alternative - go out, find a girlfriend or boyfriend, and share. It’s more fun that way.