How many producers in your cellar?

TOTAL COLLECTION: 1,659 Bottles & 146 Pending - Average vintage: 2006.9 in 497 producers

Holy crap I hate to be the leader in this department [wow.gif]

Gee, thanks! Actually, I’m impressed with myself. [highfive.gif] Usually I’m all over the map but I have kept a relatively narrow focus on the vintages, vineyards, and producers I really like. It’s only Cali Cabs that I experiment with and therefore have a lot of variation.

147 producers in 702 bottles. I buy in two’s and there’s for the most part, I need to reduce producers and keep the same bottle count.

82 producers across 600 bottles. I’d like to get the producer number way down. 12 of those are only 1 bottle each.

273 producers with a total bottle count over 1,400. I’m in the process of selling 300-400 bottles so will hopefully be around 1,000 after the new year.

Hi, My name is Todd and I have not bought a bottle in 24 hours.

603 producers

Oops. I voted 1-50 but i actually have 52

I have 12 single bottle only which used to be doubles that i can do without.

I have narrowed my producers to 15 that i plan on buying from in the future.

Three. Carlisle, Bedrock, others.

Gulp, 42.

Damn, some of you have more producers than I have I have bottles.

227, but thats a simple view, for example it counts Lafleur, Pensee and Grand Village as three, when one could call it one (or two).

1650 bottles over 132 producers.

Tom

We better win. Either way, Chip is gone after this year. #BringGrudenBack

The first step is acceptance: My name is (fill in the blank) and I have Wine Aquisition Disorder.

Having seen your cellar, I am not surprised by this outcome! neener

Brodie

I’ll take the bottom with 16 and 102 bottles.

So if your name is Richard and you have this affliction you’d be Dick WAD for short.

So hurry up and drink 2 singles.

Same here - focusing on just a few per region makes it simpler to know those producers well.

1. In retrospect, I would probably have less than 75 if not 50.

Assuming most are acquiring this figure from CT. I can’t find where this data is listed.

Ouch! 428 for me. This was an eye opener but is consistent with my interest to deeply explore the wine regions that I love.