Help me plan a Napa/Sonoma QPR trip

Napa? Campesino is quite the QPR. For that matter so is Apsara but he’s already headed there.

Thanks for the plug Brian!
Happy to do a tasting for you either in Napa or Sonoma! Campesino will travel!

Hendry

this this this… I’m actually surprised that Hendry doesn’t get more pub here. I like their wines a lot, especially their cab and their Red Blend

+1 on Calluna. The best across the board QPR you can find. The tasting is extremely well done and similar to other tasting at $100+ wineries.

A unique experience is MacLeod. George MacLeod is 93 years old and gives a very insightful speech/introduction to the vineyards and Macleod’s wines. This is a great intro for those that don’t know much and don’t want to spend much on wine. Be forewarned the tour can take over 2 hours!!

Chappellet used to be my favor one to visit. Gorgeous scenery and solid wine. But, their tour fee just went from $35 to $75… They still have the $35 option, but it is only a seated tasting for 4 wines now…

I think I will give Stony Hills a try next month with a group of 4 people.

We did Chappellet on a previous trip, when they walked you through the vineyards in between tasting in the winery. That was very nice.
We also did ACV, Pride, Ridge and Gary Farrell on that visit, but thanks to all for the numerous new candidates!