Have you dealt with LJ McLeod? (Mod edit)

Smart…holding your breath prevents the contact high. :wink:

I was just notified of this thread/update - happy to help out in (a) clearing up that I’m not in any way related to Lyndon and (b) providing any details I can about him (address/email/phone numbers/etc). I can take a shot of the wine he sent me that’s now sitting nicely on a shelf in my cellar - if there are specific details anyone is interested in please do post or drop me a PM

-matthew

Really disappointed to hear about Lyndon. He was fairly responsive and got me my wine as agreed upon. I was hesitant to buy from him until I saw a few positive responses.

Sad to hear as well. I was the first buyer, but received my order. He asked if I wanted more, but given the lack of history, I was happy with one encounter.

Didn’t there used to be a 50 post minimum for listing in CC for just this reason? In fact, I thought there still was one.

I live in Denver, should I pay him a visit?
Talk to his neighbors?

I have left him voicemails, emails and also Facebook messages as well as messaging his friend on Facebook and have had no response. I’ll be in Denver at some point soon and I’ll try to find him then.

A search of Facebook using that email address brings up a page for a woman by that name and it is a much more established page than the one someone referenced for him earlier. I have to assume that this woman either doesn’t want to be associated with a known fraudster or is complicit?

If someone speaks to the Denver cops, it may be worth seeing if these wines were reported stolen. I’m sure they would be interested then.

Just an FYI. His phone number is registered to an Alexandra Greer.

Supposedly his phone number is:

(720) 989-9816

It’s a cell registered to sprint in his name.

Does anyone have contact with some of the wineries to find out if this guy is even on the mailing lists for any of the list only wines? Using his email address, street address or name?

That’s a different number (and email) than the one he communicated to me with. The email/phone I’ve got for Lyndon are below. I also have an address (home?) and bank account information as I wired him money but I’d prefer to share that privately via PM or email rather than post it to the board, so PM me if you’re looking for additional details.

Lyndon McLeod
caiusmartius2017@gmail.com
(720) 273-4630

-matthew

That phone number is registered to:

Jerry A Dale, age 71
11719 Jasper St, Commerce City, CO

Probably just an emotional response, and I should just chalk it up to a lesson learned. When I look back on it, I was pretty stupid. First time I’ve been burned on the forum.

But, are any of you interested in pooling some money together and hiring a private investigator in Denver to try and find this guy? Between all of the members sharing information, we have a lot of information we can provide.

Probably just throwing that money away. At this point, I just want him to be arrested and have a record.

If you wired him money as was mentioned above, I would alert his bank. He has them holding funds from a fraudulent transaction. See what they are able to do if you can show proof of purchase and a trail of no delivery.

Why hasn’t Todd commented on this?

I guess you’re saying Todd French. Why does he need to comment? If you have a question and want an answer I’m happy to answer.