Greater Boston

Baller!

T.W. Food in cambridge does allow BYOB unofficially
they charge $25 corkage, call ahead to make reservation and mention byob.

The place is too small for offline, but great place for couples, food is generally excellent.

Kai Xie

Terra Mia in the North End has a similar policy.

In the town of Wellfleet on Cape Cod (outer Cape - 2 hours from Boston - all seafood places BTW)

Macā€™s - down by harbor on beach, very casual, picnic tables, NOT Macā€™s Shack near downtown which has a B&W licence. Bring your own glassware.
PJā€™s - Rte 6 - very fish and chips type place, bring your own glassware
Moby Dickā€™s - Rte 6 - the fanciest of the 3, which isnā€™t saying much, but the other 2 really fall into the fried seafood realm as a speciality and this place has more varied cooking styles. They have glassware but advise to bring your own. Packed on weekends after 6P, long waits.

Tsunami
Coolidge Corner Brookline
Sushi
$5 corkage

(has been closed for renovations for a while, so call ahead)

Gustazo in Belmont. Very good Cuban food, no fee and they supply glass stemware and a wine key.

I canā€™t believe a town (Brookline) can actually run out of liquor licenses! Letā€™s drive new businesses to other townsā€¦

http://www.wickedlocal.com/brookline/news/x624600421/Nothing-stopping-Brookline-restaurants-from-going-BYOB#axzz1w5cSvPUz

Pomir Grill
Afghan

Have not tried it but have seen good reviews.

Caffe Espresso Trattoria
Italian
http://www.ctrattoria.com/
Eaten there once and found it to be for the most part pretty good. Tiramisu was disappointing.

Il Forno is no longer in business.

Hi guys, guess what? Iā€™ve moved back to Boston after 5 years in Philly!!!

Need to get readjusted to a lot of thingsā€¦lobster rolls in stead of cheesesteaks, decent wine shops instead of a crappy state-controlled monopoly, and Iā€™m constantly finding myself driving in the wrong lanes (amazing what you forget in 5 years).

Please let me know if anything is in the offing wine-wiseā€¦

champagne.gif

Flemmings, $25ā€¦call prior.

HEADS UP:

Moodyā€™s Delicatessen and Provisions in Waltham (strangely enough, on restaurant row on Moody St), which has been getting a lot of hype for itā€™s killer sandwiches and house-made charcuterie, is opening a wine bar/restaurant in back in April:

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/restaurants/blog/2015/03/19/moodys-joshua-smith-set-open-backroom-april/

Looks gorgeous, but I havenā€™t seen a wine list yet.

Iā€™m going to make it a point to be there opening nightā€¦

Kevin,
There wonā€™t be BYOB at Moodyā€™s

I know, but one can hope the wine list will be as good as the spaceā€¦

Is there any BYOB around here anymore? Iā€™ve been here 3 months, and not a single BYOB meal yet. Iā€™m getting boredā€¦

Rosalinaā€™s Worcester. No corkage fee. Huge portions of very good, robust, made-from-scratch southern Italian in a cheerful down-home setting. Wednesday is ā€˜build your ownā€™ night. Besides the menu, you can choose two meats (I had sausage and clams), three additions (pimento, spinach, parmesan), sauce (marinara) and pasta (linguini). Serviceable clunky wine glasses, bring your own if youā€™re bringing a special bottle.

Dan Kravitz

We need to organize somethingā€¦

Seems like BYOB might be coming to Watertown (for full service restaurants that donā€™t have a liquor license):

Watertown MA to allow BYOB starting in April 2016:

I wonder what the 4 are that would qualify.

Havenā€™t been but it sounds good

Dumpling Daughter
37 Center Street
Weston, MA 02493
Phone: (781) 216-8989