Going to Barcelona Tomorrow..Suggestion Wine Store, Restaurants, etc

A question about wine tasting in Spain, how strict are they with driving? If I spit at a tasting then get into the car are they going to ring the police or is it similar to how it is in the states? When I’m driving I spit 14 wines out of 15, so I’m not asking for a pass on drunk driving, I take that pretty seriously, stateside or not.

Thanks for the tips, doing the same trip in a couple of months.

For anyone going to Barcelona, here is a site with some cool live music info:

http://www.masimas.com/en/jamboree/jazz-concerts/barcelona/joan-chamorro-presents-elia-bastida

Had the tasting menu with wine at Montiel and it was fabulous.

We were in Europe for a couple of weeks and spent a couple of days in Barcelona. You guys are fabulous. As I said above, we absolutely loved Montiel. When I have time and can download photos to my computer, I will add pictures. Not only was the food fabulous, but also the wines were very well chosen. The wines did not taste like grand expensive wines and I am sure they were not really expensive. But they were all very tasty and seemed very well made for less expensive wines.

The next night we went to Informal, which also was outstanding. The meal probably was not as mindblowing as that at Montiel, but I was very happy there. We had a bottle there - Lopez de Heredia, so not as much exploration as I am familiar with these wines, but obviously very good.

Also, went to Vila Viniteca to buy some wine for our cruise. Excellent shop.