FS: Pappy 23 - Sold. All done

No disagreeing what peters doing may not be the most ideal set of actions ariamali… I’m just sayin cc is not a regulated space and your best bet is just not do biz with someone u don’t trust. But to call someone a liar is a bit much no? (Absent concrete proof that is)…

well said Mark. you are correct- i will drop it and buy my pappy from others who better maintain the appearance of operating on the up-and-up.

Ariamali.
Calling BS. Calling me a hypocrite. Calling me shady. All without knowing me. So aggressive.
My bet is you forget your fiber this morning!
Or are you just upset that your very low bid for my Pappy was so far below so many others that it’s like looking into the Grand Canyon and trying to see the bottom so very far below.

Hello down there. Is that Ariamali down there? Hard to tell, so far off…

ps. 69 total posts of which 9 are here, 29 in the “Premier Cru Doesn’t Deliver” thread. That leaves 31 about actual wine. How about post a tasting note I might care about? Nah, I know, too hard.

i love the irony of peter trying to sell this bottle forever. first, looking for “frictionless” trades to no avail. then coming up with the most convoluted double-secret auction ever on CC.

for someone that was looking for an easy sell, he surely made it extremely complicated over multiple threads.

that said, i can confirm fun to drink with!

Yaacov. True dat.

Lmao- considering my bid was $1150 and no one bought at your $1700 BIN, my bid could not have been that far off, but keep digging that hole of lies. Looking forward to another thread in a month of you trying to get rid of the bottle either via trade, covert auction, etc.

It was by about $400!

Oh yea- and for all those other bids that were apparently so much better, amazing no one has come on here and validated that claim. I put my money where my mouth is- haven’t seen anyone do it on your behalf.

i think you just missed it above…

So Airmail. Here’s the deal. It’s possible that people doing business by PM don’t want their names revealed. So it’s not my place to do so.

But of course I’m sure people would be happy to be revealed if the got something for it.

So how about this. I’ll show you the PM chain and show you the winner and the price that the winner paid (well in excess of your shitty bid).
You say I’m shady, I’m BS, I’m a hypocrite, I’m digging a hole of lies, etc. Well let’s see you put your money where your typewriter is.

If I show you this PM chain, you pay me $10,000. And I’ll give the bottle for free to the winner.
and if I can’t show you the PM chain, I’ll pay you $10,000.
We’ll need a 3rd party (Yaakov?) to hold the money as for all I know you’re a high school student with a drinking problem, typing this stuff from the basement of his parents house while yanking your little weasel.

So what you say? You’re so fast to write stuff about me. Got the stones or are you just full of crap (because you didn’t have your bran) ?

shhhh

Airmail, where are you? Come back and let’s make a bet!!

Peter- do you not get it? You were being hypocritical in how you handled this auction compared to your critique in the Four Roses auction. Your hiding behind private PM IS shady! Whether you sold the bottle or not is irrelevant, your process is what I am judging you on, and it left a lot to be desired. If you refuse to acknowledge that, you lack self-awareness.

AirMail, You had such a big mouth. Let’s bet on what you SAID, not what you’re trying to spin it into here.

Here, let me remind you

and

So, big mouth. Back it up.

Or you want to turn tail and run away!!!

Peter- you are a small little man. I am not betting money with you- I was not the only one to say your business dealings with respect to the pappy were definitely not kosher. Obviously, I will steer clear of your wares going forth.

AirMail, you are on my “Do Not Fly” list.
Good thing is you publish nothing of interest so it will be quite easy.

Your mouth got ahead of your wallet.

i love how you keep calling me a boy

AirMail. Boy or Girl or something in-between (or even a typing goat). What do I care. Big mouth with nothing to back it up.

[popcorn.gif]

Well that escalated quickly. :wink: