Flannery hanger steaks 25% off

I won’t be home for July 4th so I’m gonna grill one tonight. When I was rearranging the freezer contents, I came across one more filet tail that I didn’t know I had. :slight_smile:

Steak pobegaing?

24 oz for $26 is still available. I jumped on some and some burgers for future needs as I was already set for the 4th.

Haven’t gotten a burger blend yet. Wagyu Chuck and Applewood Bacon look promising.

What do you guys love?

Glenn
I don’t think they’re ever frozen by Bryan. mine never are.

Anyone ever get frozen food from Bryan?

Thx Chris. I froze six and will report when I that and grill one.

They aren’t ever frozen Glenn. Unless you buy the mismatched steaks. Otherwise everything is fresh

My favorite burger blend (and I have tried a bunch) is 25% each of wagyu chuck, prime hanger, wagyu short rib and prime brisket fat blend. It is a rich burger at around 76% lean/24% fat but it is awesome!

Strategically cooked one from my freezer last night for dinner, and mentioned to my wife they were on sale. Order placed.

Thanks Bill, definitely good stuff to know about the center membrane.

dry aged steak ends, rib cap fat, chuck, short ribs…best I’ve ever assembled from him

Grilled one of the package of two hangers for dinner tonight, delicious, very meaty, good texture. Highly recommended. It’s a slightly “tougher” cut of meat, of course, but cutting across the grain thinly does the trick, much like a skirt or flap steak.

Delayed my shipment till this week and Pobega’d one of these tonight. On the Weber at 600deg+ and took off to rest at 125. Perfect pink red all the way through and deep flavor.

Have had these twice now- and damn they are good. Love the “beefiness” of these- simple salt pepper and about 5 minutes a side

you guys are killing me, will have to buy soon.

Yeah, same here and gotta pile on…these might be up there with my favorite Flannery products. Amazing for steak tacos.

Oh boy…another Flannery sale- 25% off Midwest Reserve NY and KC strips

CA reserve

oops…and there is now a thread…

Carry on… [cheers.gif]

$42 a pound for the CA reserve strip does give me pause.