We are 8, folks.

Brig +1
Sweater Man
Fish
Robert
Me
Silk
Robin S

Let’s cap this at 8 so we don’t float to another tee time, OK. I will work now to confirm the course and get back to you.

Please, if you see your plan changing, I need you to alert me timely so if I get other interest, we don’t d/q someone unneccesarily who wants to play.

Frank… Do you have a rough guesstimate of when our tee time would be?

Above he mentions 8:45 for a probable tee time, looking forward.

Decision time. If you want to have input into where we play, time to speak up.

The fees will be

San Juan Hills $50 (with assurance we can play at 9AM that day, two consecutive foursomes)
Monarch $122 or $134. Why? Simple. If we confirm now, we pay the latter, as we are locking down early. Or, we wait another week and pay the smaller rate, with some risk the exact times are not there that we want. (They tell me that 7 days out for the times we want should be doable but it ain’t a sure bet).

It’s a $70+ spread and I know Monarch has the beach and its a nice track. Yet, do not sell out San Juan. It continues to have solid greens that have been well kept and the challenge of them and the layout remains no layup.

Feedback please (if you choose to post any) by EOD this Saturday so I can get the times booked.

Well, there doesn’t seem to by any feedback here so I am going to go ahead and book us for San Juan. Our tee times will be 856am and 904am.

We did also have Don Krotee drop out today so we have room for another player. Please post if you would like to join the 7 of us.

OK, I might be able find someone to fill that slot. Checking

We have our 8th now, via a colleague at work. All set.

Great, look forward to it gents.

Frank, check your inbox for a PM. I confirmed and reconfirmed. My status has never changed.

Bob, two words. Oy vay. So much for me being able to count up from 0 to a # less then 10.

With you in the count, we are at 9 and so I added another tee time this AM. We now have the slot at 912am, too. Sorry about the miscount buddy, we are OK.

With that said, we now have 9 players and can take three more players. if you want to play, please post!

San Juan sounds just fine to me, Frank, thanks for doing all the organizing. Since it’s been about -8 with wind chill here, you can imagine how attractive a round of golf in a week looks to me right now.

S-s-s-weater man.

It was 90 degrees the last 2 days at John Wayne airport and it has been in the 80s here next to the course. Just awesome, although too warm for wine!

Interested, and strongly considering this. I love the affordable fees, but I am cringing at how early I’d have to hit the road from L.A. …

probably in. I’m jonesin’ for a round.

Talked to Brian…we are carpooling and planning on it.

Fantastic, Brian. That puts us at 10 now. Let’s keep trying to fill the remaining spot in the 2nd and 3rd foursomes.

[cheers.gif]

Will be great to see you, Brian!

I am making the trek super crazy early as well to drop some things off at Franks before our tee times.

If it helps at all, my OAOA used to make a similar drive from the Westside anytime we went golfing in the OC and to his surprise he usually would not run into much traffic.

Hi Frank! I’m now a twosome if that is possible.

Robin, yes, the twosome works well. We are now 11 total.

We have one golf spot left so please drop a post if you or someone who will play with you wants it.

Well, my guy dropped out from work so we are back to 9. I am going to call the course tomorrow EOD and make sure they know, so that they can figure out how to send us out. We may end up with a single or two with us, but knowing San Juan, they won’t play 5-somes. Whatever the case, we will be fine. Just remain flexible for me so we can have a great morning of golf.

PS–this is information of a pure sense, not some meta-message to ask one of you to drop out. [basic-smile.gif]