EMH - Black Cat Vineyards - a 3 hour tour!!! (Offer closed)

Hi Merrill, just put my order in. Looking forward to trying your wine. Thanks for the offer!

Merrill–we popped a '10 a few weeks ago. My advice to everyone is BUY!

Got it - thank you! I’m almost keeping up real-time with it this year, although my office has now spread into my dining room. My Black Cat (Sparkles) usually sleeps on the corner of my desk, but she got up and left in a huff. Guess all the activity was too much for her!

That 2010 is a blast right now - glad you liked it, too. It is available on the website, but so far everyone is going just for the 2009 BerserkerDay pricing.

The 2009’s production level was higher than the 2010, which is why I had some to offer for this Special.

Anyone who hasn’t yet tried Merrill’s wines should be all over this offer. The '09 is a really beautiful wine.

Andy

Thanks, Andy. This one was picked at only 24 Brix, which I think contributes to the elegance. All French oak barreling, but only about 30% new. I feel I made some good decisions on the making of this wine - more new oak would have been a mistake on that delicate fruit.

Very true! flirtysmile

And some of the people I get to party with as I sell them wine aren’t too shabby, either flirtysmile !

Last Call !!!

Missed it…

Learned this from previous BerserkerDay offers: If you believe you have ordered some of these 2009s and did not receive an auto-generated confirmation of your order, please email me so we can get that straightened out. Again, look in your spam - a couple of people found their confirmations in there.

Any idea on when shipping to the East Coast starts for the Berserker Day deal?