EMH Black Cat Cab Vertical New York (Sat., July 12)

That’s a hard one… flirtysmile

I am tempted to say please bring the '03/'04; I am tempted to say '04 and NV; I am tempted to say special selections…

Okay, I’d open it up for the crowd :slight_smile: does anyone has a special selection available? (2012 not delivered yet). If so, we can also add a special selection flight. [wow.gif]

Note: If you do want to bring the wines earlier that day or day/two before, just let me know (I would just need to coordinate with L’Ecole or with you.) I’d bring in the '08 and '09 few hours before.

I would like to update to +2 … and I will help solve the issue by bringing more bottles :slight_smile:

I will bring 2003, 2004, Little Cat NV, plus at least a Special or two

That is very generous of you to share them with the team… I’d bring a nice champagne for a start as a nice way of saying thank you

Still at 6pm, right? The first post mentions we might move it… I like starting early so happy with 6pm

I like the way you say thank you. champagne.gif

I’ll bring this as a starter white. 2012 Arnot-Roberts Ribolla Gialla Vare Vineyard

Fixed on post #1.

For the Champagne: Pierre Paillard Rosé Grand Cru or '02 Pierre Paillard Brut Millésimé Grand Cru (I can try '04 if I have a chance to bring it on time). Any special preferences? (I can also look and see what else I have around on CT)

Don’t mess with success. [wink.gif]

Corey – are you bringing the 2011

My wife is out. That bring the list down to 10.

I’m still in +1, and can bring 2010+2011.

I will go into the cellar and verify which Specials I have

We are good with 10 as well. The location (North Square, at 6pm) is set and reserved, and I sent a quick pm wrt to food allergies or passions… [cheers.gif]

Do we need to bring glasses or decanters?

No need for glasses [cheers.gif] (We have more than enough. champagne.gif ).
They have at least 6 or 7 decanters, so I think it should be good (I just went there and gave them the '08, '09 and the champagne for tomorrow). If you can carry a spare one, I guess it can’t hurt but I think we are good so far.

See you all tomorrow!

Thank you all for joining last night and making it a purrrring tasting experience… I feel like a spoiled cat now :wink:

Tasting notes from last night are here: