emergency NYC chinese restaurant help

Thanks for all the help- now confronted with typical NYC overload.

Glen, thanks for trying to be my wingman but it is not necessary, I 'm sure you have better things to do.
I was amused that these provincials are still so shocked by a Monegasque billionaire wanting to land his helicopter at Screaming Eagle. That is the least of what I have seen go on there.
PM me and I will send you pictures of Monte Carlo intrigue that will throw you into V fib, and I still need to tell you of my encounter with Triple H on a plane.

I want to hang with HHH!

Hubert H. Humphrey has been dead for many years.

One pedigree from the cerebral assassin and it’s all over for Mr. Humphrey, already dead or not

I still can’t believe he’s an exec for WWE now. I remember when he first was hunter Hearst Helmsley and had Sable as his valet.

I found Mr. Levesque to be extremely educated, intelligent and a fellow cultured elitist.
I did not know his mentor was Killer Kowalski.
We subsequently had an erudite conversation about the merits of the claw hold, followed by a discussion on Apolipoprotein E alleles (APOE-ε2 ,ε3 ,ε4,), and two studies on the role of Microtubule Associated Protein Tau [TAU exon 6 polymorphisms His47Tyr (rs2258689) and Ser53Pro (rs10445337)], and Neurofilament Heavy (NEHF, rs165602) in multiple concussion precipitated Fronto Temporal Dementia, as certain wrestlers have experienced.

Killer Kowalski mentored many WWE Superstars. Ran the best wrasslin’ program for decades.

particular attention should be addressed to application of the claw hold at 2 minutes .

Especially worthwhile is the interview at 3:20-- amazing how innocent things were just 50 years ago.

so what decision made on the restaurant, if any?

Wu Liang Ye
Shun Lee West is OK but not great

it’s a small audience, but i care deeply about all 6 of you.

Oh the love. Overwhelming! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

[/quote]

it’s a small audience, but i care deeply about all 6 of you.[/quote]

Oh the love. Overwhelming! flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile[/quote]

Why is it that every time I start a seemingly innocent topic, it ends in chaos?

Bravo!

this is an under the radar place we have been going to for years.

We don’t call it WineBerserkers for nothing! [snort.gif] neener

I think Tao Uptown is the best fit

Now back to wrestling:
Watching this old video of killer Kowalski , it is amazing how the athleticism of pro wrestlers has advanced since then. This has occurred in all pro sports- look at tennis or basketball games from the 50’s.

These two guys are terrible athletes- Me and Glenn could have probably put on a better match…
Proves Roland Barthes’ thesis that people do not go to watch the mechanics of the match itself but rather the spectacle.

This just opened:

I dig your point but tennis, like golf, has changed a lot with new technology. I doubt Tiger dominates with wood shafts and gutta percha. Same with Nadal and wooden racquets.

Only go to Tao if you want a scene. Otherwise as Sarah said avoid at all costs. Shun Lee is average at best. Decoy is great but no scene and you sit at a large communal table. Haven’t been to cafe china. I do like Philippe and the owner is great but the food won’t blow you away. So many better choices but none are a scene.

most likely because your questions always come off as somewhat desperate and exhausting; you never do your own research and when very kind and patient people give you good recommendations, you reject or ignore them. it’s a pattern.

also, given your past queries, i figured proximity to a helipad may influence your decision.