Do you have any burning desires from Spain??

I’d definitely add the local almonds to that, and they should be an easy sell.
Glad to see beer there, from reasonably large operations such as Estrella (Damm, Damm Inedit, etc.), through to more boutique operations, there is plenty of tasty beer, often a good alternative to wine at the dining table.

One not on your list, but much talk on the Wine Pages forum a year or two ago, about Galician steak, from cows that had lived a long life (our cattle IIRC are typically culled before 3 years old, these had ~ a decade). The feedback was this was very tasty meat. Of course utterly impractical for your needs, but I thought I’d mention it.

+1!!!

Vega Sicilia UNICO !

Anchovies

gin

Yes.

You mean the one we’re hoping to import?

Not to mention the perfect place to display your Berserkers lapel pin.

Opps. I had no idea.

FTW

I’ll take the Bullfighter’s Cape with a pair of red stretchy pants. And keep the hoof on the Jamon bone, please.

No worries. I don’t think I ever mentioned it. Bottle size makes it tough, though.

I was pretty intrigued by the No Reservations episode where they tasted a bunch of canned seafood in Catalunya. Not sure what is in your region, but a unique option.

The olives I had at the Parador in Toledo. I cannot remember what they were called, but they were the best olives I have ever had, by far. I raved about them over and over again to our waiter. Lo and behold, when we went out to our car the next morning to move on to the next parador, there was a bottle of them waiting for us on the pavement next to the car trunk.

I still fondly remember the big bag of paprika i bought from a market in spain. Would be great to get something near that quality here.

I have to admit a guilty pleasure of mine is the ybarra piment stuffed olives. Dripping with msg, but delicious and satisfying.

I agree with the tinned seafood thing as well. Love your sardines and saw the bourdain episode. Though I think those are possibly a harder sell overall.

The Spanish Table in seattle just closed doors unfortunately. Though most of the big selling staples moved to a sister french store.

The bottle size issue is ridiculous and serves no legitimate purpose. I hope you are successful, not only because it has become a pain to ‘self import.’

The bottle size issue is ridiculous and serves no legitimate purpose. I hope you are successful, not only because it has become a pain to ‘self import.’[/quote]

Sorry…hard to manage quotes on a cell phone!!!
Welcome to the world of importing… You have to comply with the standard pour sizes here. Let me know if you want us to help.