Dallas Flannery Fest III...2012 Q1 Interest

Put me, kris, and your cousin down as interested parties. made it for I and looking fwd to III.

Lisa is my sister in law. We actually talked about your recent truffle dinner this past weekend.

Just saw this, but I’m in - assuming the final date doesn’t conflict with my call schedule.

Chris

I’m down. I’m sure there are a few others here that will join me too.

Nice.

I will firm up our location this weekend and start the list. I think 40 will be the realistic number.

I am interested- put me down +1

Any update on the date for this?

It will basically be Spring Break for my kids, and I need to confirm on my end when I can get Grandma to watch the yoots. Tentatively, I think it will be the third weekend in March.

Weekend of March 17th would be awesome

I haven’t been to any Flannerys Fests but would love to attend +1. I promise to not bring any wine that sucks. FWIW, I know Webber.

Lew don’t eat pig, but otherwise is an outstanding guy. More pork rib caps for me!

Interested

Interested.

I’m very pumped up about this. Let’s make sure it happens. Maybe we can lure R. Gregory and Levenburg into coming so we can duke it out on the merits of California cab and points.

It looks like we will have to postpone the event. The proposed host will be recoving from surgery and won’t be able to indulge in any food or wine. Dallas being so BYOB unfriendly, it will be difficult to find another spot that will let us do this…plus individuals really don’t want 40+ people in their cribs.