Congratulations to William Kelley (Newly appointed Chief Editor, Wine Advocate)

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats William!

champagne

Congratulations! What wine did you have to celebrate :sweat_smile: ?

Very happy to hear that - congratulations.

Thanks everyone! Have been traveling so only just catching a moment to answer. The kind words are warmly appreciated and I hope I wonā€™t disappoint your high expectations. Thanks for making this forum such a welcoming place :pray:

11 Likes

The only impediment to that at this stage is protecting our dataā€¦ but it has been something I have championed for a long time and I do hope we can deliver it before too long.

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t want it any other way though :laughing:

For those Berserkers who arenā€™t aware, CT requires that providers send a copy of their entire review database that CT stores in their system in order for them to show the reviews inline.

Naturally this creates security concerns because even if you completely trust Eric and his team who would have access to everything, thereā€™s always the potential for a cybersecurity incident that you have to be concerned about.

1 Like

Iā€™ll join the chorus and congratulations William. Youā€™ll be terrific in the new role Iā€™m sure. Just hope you donā€™t get too busy with your new duties to pop on Winberserkers and contribute here as the content average goes way up when you do.

2 Likes

Congrats William. Well-deserved! :clap:

Congrats William, well deserved and Iā€™m super happy for you!

Congratulations William. Please take care of my buddy Joe! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations William!

Congratulations, @William_Kelley!

ā€œA very interesting time in the world of wineā€¦ā€ William Kelley - new Editor in Chief.

Noteworthy - a search on WB yielded no results. Is wine critisism dead? Surely wine talk seems flatlining.

lol wut?

Thanks Yacob. Searched WA prior to posting and it yielded no results.

that might be the issue. you need to search here for posts.

1 Like

Merged threads, changed the title to make it more clear for those searching for it