Colonna pods for Nespresso - AMAZING!!!

Just put in an order for a sample pack. Shipping was half the cost of the pods for the sampler. If they’re amazing then ordering in bulk will probably make it better.

I did the subscription, every 6 weeks, one small box (has maybe 5 sleeves in it?) - shipping is amazingly cheap, considering the distance

Anyone happen to know if shipping is incrementally Less for large orders. If sampler is good I’ve got no qualms going through a pallet of the stuff.

Also, any thoughts on the short vs lungo?

Ordered the sampler + decaf. It will be great to find an alternative.

Haven’t found an off-brand yet. Will be more difficult as the Vertuo machines read the bar-code printed on the capsule to tell the machine what’s in there.

Have both an original machine and a vertuo and the original still makes better espresso. The benefit to the vertuo is the coffee pods (it uses a completely different technology – centrifugal force rather than straight pressure).

These are slightly smaller but they work great. The aromas are 100% better. Very nice! I am having a Honduras single site coffee from their top line, Rare. Flavors are much better than my Roma.

Thanks for the recommendation. Going to get a sampler for my husband’s office Nespresso machine.

It’s nothing like the Nespresso crap, right?

It is much better Todd. More flavorful and less char type notes.

Thanks Todd, got the sampler the other day and enjoying much more than the Nespresso selections. Wife even liked the decaf!

Frankly, I don’t understand why Nespresso can’t use good coffee like this. Perhaps it’s too difficult on such a scale, but I appreciate this company for providing truly top and coffee for this convenient machine

Have you ever had an actual espresso from Starbucks? I found it pretty undrinkable and I would take any Nespresso pod over it. Yet Starbucks is everywhere, so I don’t think it’s surprising that there is a big market for Nespresso too. The type of coffee you want is still pretty rare in the big picture.

Omg I hate Charbucks - disgusting

Just ordered from Colonna and excited to taste what they’ve got. Thanks for the rec.

I’ve got another shipment coming today or tomorrow - still one sleeve left from the last one, which is amazing, as I feel like I drink it often. At least one a day

are they Colonics? What an awful name.

Have you guys been ordering the short pull or long pull pods?

80 pods for $60 all in, not bad.

Short, because that’s what they recommend if you use milk, which I always do