Chicago, May 1/2/3? Hackserkerfest I

Paraphrasing Kierkegaard or maybe it’s Dick Van Patten…

“Unusual dining invitations with Berserkers are like being a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest”.

I’m in for both nights.

Btw, Tooch informed me that sun wah increased their corkage to $10 per btl. We may want to work something out with them ahead of time

Yeah, got a note from Tooch also. I will be waiting to see what kind of response we get before bugging them.

I’d love to join for at least one of the nights (and possible have the Mrs. join as well). Can you put me down for solo on Friday night and a +1 on Saturday?

Will do, Craig.

Scouting Report:

• Deceptively slow.
  • Plays on his heels
    -/+ Mediocre vision
  • Weak Right foot shot
  • Weaker Left foot shot; prone to frequent unforced falls.
  • Poor Stamina; tires quickly and recovers slowly
  • Has drivers’ License and a reliable car.

I’m in for Friday - thanks, Rob!

Glad you won’t be in London this time, Debbie!

Looking forward to seeing you, Rob - although I do wish I was in London! [cheers.gif]

If it makes you feel more at ease, we can all talk with Cockney accents and refer to you as “The Duchess”.

LMK.

I like it, Corey!

I would like to point out that my suggested title for this Offline - The Jay Cutler Retirement Offline - was rejected.

Can I be “Guv’nor”?

I am thinking that perhaps it is time to break out one of my Saxum Mags if I can figure out a way to get it to Chicargo, but it all depends on what youse guys like.

No prob with Saxum here, Cap’n! Methinks the Guv’nor would agree.

And the Jets luminaries at quarterback include:

Rick Mirer (oops, Bears had him too)
Browning Nagle
Mark Sanchez, a/k/a the “Sanchize”
Quincy Carter
Glenn Foley
and let’s not forget the incumbent…
Geno Smith

When the best QB in your team’s history is Richard Todd (yes, he was better than Namath) it’s not saying much.

Am I welcome in Chicago?

You’ve always been The Guv’nor, in my eyes. flirtysmile

I’m good for both nights

Can you rustle us up some q?

The answer to both questions is one and the same.