Champagne vs. the world, Saturday, January 21, 2017, New York, NY

I’m out of town that weekend but would be interested in a future such event. And you can add me to the FT/WB crossover list too.

Jay, this dinner is still on.

Gout@M J, The other Flyertalk wine dinner will be held Sunday evening June 11, 2017 at North Square. That dinner is not posted here. Remind me in a couple of months, and I’ll send you a link to the thread. We always have a theme, but not in the Berserker spirit. neener Since this will be the 10th annual wine dinner, the loosey goosey theme will be wines that are at least 10 years old.
At dinner, we talk miles, points, and wine. [cheers.gif]

Still on, and still in full force!
Its just that I’m still in the far east… got today back to near base, and getting ready for the long ride home. So, who else is joining us? champagne.gif

Confirming that I’ll be attending. What time?

6:30pm tentative start. Late arrivals need to drink wine from the dAArk side champagne.gif

Before the end of the week bump- I can still have additions. Who wants in? The list looks pretty good so far–

NV Gosset Champagne Grand Rosé Brut,
NV Jacquesson & Fils 738 (or as someone once said-- I wish I would make this wine :slight_smile: )
2013 Domaine Daniel et Julien Barraud Pouilly-Fuissé ‘Les Crays’
2014 Puligny-Montrachet Les Houillères
2002 Gosset Champagne Celebris
2007 Eric Rodez Ambonnay Grand Cru Millesime .
2009 Sea Smoke Pinot Noir Southing.
NV Billecart-Salmon Champagne Brut Sous Bois
NV Pierre Paillard, Grand Cru Bouzy Rose Brut NV
NV Jacquesson & Fils Champagne Cuvée No. 733 Dégorgement Tardif
2000 Deutz Champagne Cuvée William Deutz
2004 Bollinger Champagne Grande Année Rosé
2009 Chateau Rieussec Sauternes

Very disappointed that I have to cancel. This ear infection is not leaving anytime soon. Have a blast.

Erez, those travel friends of yours know more than they let on. Looking forward to Saturday. champagne.gif [wink.gif]

Very nice of you, Erez. It’s been over ten days with no improvement. Hope you have a great night and see you next time. (though my track record is 0-2!)

Tom

Can’t figure out how to use the PM so I’m posting here.

Thank you very much everyone for a really great evening. The wine was excellent, food/service superb and the group was a lot of fun. I learned a bunch and also left jealous of all the awesome trips y’all have taken. Thanks for including me in the group. Good times. Michael