Carlisle is live.

I must be the only person in the world who doesnt think this wine is great, they are good people who look after their customers but i just find the wine to be boring, ive had about 20 different bottles and yet to really enjoy any of them. I went a bit crazy and have 4-5 cases of this stuff and im not looking forward to it with enthusiasm, they will be mid week pizza wines

Move along, the guy behind you wants your allocation.

Whatttttt!!!

In for a case.

In for 3 cases. Couldn’t swing buying all I was offered.

Thanks for the replies. I ordered those recommended, plus a few more to try. :slight_smile:

Comments like these are why I come to this site. Sometimes just for the laughs. Fair enough opinion, but why come to this thread and post it?

I’m in for a 6 pack…budget/storage space are both tight this year.

…and if I am looking for QPR, nothing (IMO) beats Carlisle. I find the wines (even the most basic) to be anything from boring.

I see nothing wrong with expressing the opinion that Carlisle wines are boring. Everyone’s taste is different, and perfectly valid. Unlike some people who post critical comments, this person did not attack Carlisle fans as being stupid or motivated by weird priorities. Let’s celebrate those who know how to dissent politely and respectfully. More power to them!
(I hope they will sell me their Carlisles . . . )
Phil Jones

Bought about a case this go around. I typically buy more bedrock but am trying to balance it out lol

Really out of cellar space so I just took my Hayne and Monto Rosso for obvious reasons.

I appreciate the candor! It’s what makes this forum so interesting. I rather have this type of feedback/input than tasting notes from members who receive free bottles, post tasting notes and don’t disclose… BTW: I’m in for half a case… Storage limited.

Kept it to a case, in line with new budget/space scenario. Not easy, I really wanted six more bottles.