Cabot Vineyards

Got the Klammy and Syrah packs…always a B-Day favorite.

in for the Cab and Cuvee packs

In for some PN.

George

Thanks Guys. We dont normally offer the Klamath Cuvee via our mailers, so I thought it would be fun for you guys to get a chance to taste them.

Slam dunk flirtysmile

And when my wife finds out how much I bought today hitsfan

Bought the Klamath Cuvee pack- any tasting notes.

3 pack of the PN, and a couple of extra Nash Mill PN.

Kim…in for one package of each…I think u have my info…I emailed u too

In for the Cuvée

2007 Cuvee- Black fruit, spice, medium bodied with nice acidity. Great steak wine. 13.8% alc.

2008 Cuvee- Cab/Merlot/Syrah- the Cab comes off earthy and leafy and the syrah is greenpepercorn dark current. Medium full bodied. 13.8% alc. I call it my Chinon meets the northern Rhone. Tons of character!

2009 Cuvee- a co-fermentation of ZInfandel and Syrah from Clover flat vineyard(a rockpile of a vineyard, 15yr old) in WIllow Creek AVA, Humboldt County- This was a one time opportunity to get this fruit.

• Red fruited with bright cherry, raspberry and lots of pepper corn and cracked black, earthy. its my CdR…:wink:

2 packs of Syrah, emailed john… looking forward to these!

John… it was great meeting you at the HDR/Barbecue, and tasting your wines. Especially since I had just visited with Larry/Tercero! We have a common friend who I will be sending by for some wine (Lynn, nurse, currently in HA with Wayne). She is from up your way!!!

It was nice meeting you too Matt! Ill look out for Lynn.
Cheers

Caved for the Pinot Pack. This is my first venture into the wines of Cabot so I can’t wait to try them.

Hey John any chance you can send my Ishi Pishi with my order?

I haven’t tried Cabot before so I went in for one of everything!! Variety is the spice of life,right?Really excited to try the wines,but Heaven help me when the Hubby finds out.

Guys there is nothing Cabot makes but delicious.

PM sent Kenny

I have Cabot in closets, cupboards, and boxes.

You’re stupid if you don’t buy it.

Just had the 2007 Syrah with dinner and so glad I’m getting more! It went great with our lamb stew & tarbais beans for dinner.