BTAC 2014

BTAC hit the shelves at Total Wine in Phoenix this morning. Of course I’m stuck at work and they’ll be sold out before I get a chance. A friend of mine hit up 3 different TW’s in town and was able to score all 5 bottles of the set, despite a one-bottle limit per person. I think he dragged his wife with him to a couple stores.

Got my Bevmo confirmation this morning. 3rd choice, and I replied about 10 minutes after receiving on Wednesday.

Got a sorry you did not make the cut email. Oh well. I much prefer how they sold them last year, just ask them to order it for you, hah, shoulda bought way more. Can’t imagine what the demand will be when they do Pappy like this, talk about a minuscule chance of getting some.

none for moi

Still no Bevmo status emails for the folks in AZ…

Not looking good for me. Out of Richmond, the entire state of VA allocated:
18 btls of THH
96 btls of Saz18
120 btls of WLW
165 btls ER17
600 btls of GTS

Liquor is state controlled so not looking good for retail here. Word is they are filling orders placed up to and through fall of '12.

VA is getting no Pappy 12 or 20 this year, maybe some 10 & 15 as a non-special order, so check your shelves VA!

Can’t wait until another spirit becomes the hot one to chase, so those of us who enjoy drinking it can actually buy it

No dice for me either!

what’s interesting is the BTAC pricing seems to have stayed relatively static for the last 5-6 years. I feel like it’s been at $79 for awhile now. Pappy creeps up $10 a year

Pappy could double in price and lines would still be out the door as long as the hype train keeps going and the secondary market keeps flipping it.

Disclaimer: I love Pappy. :wink:

Got the call yesterday. My shop had an ER17 with my name on it. Poured a glass tonight and it was glorious.