Best Steakhouse in Vegas?

Jose Andres at SLS is worth to try, especially the suckling pig. They only limit 2 bottles if you want to BYOB ($35 per).

“best steakhouse” is really such a broad description.

Craftsteak is great, I’m also a fan of Heritage at the Mirage but Craft is better. One of the best steaks I’ve had in Vegas was at Binions but I wouldn’t call it the best steakhouse. I als,like DelMonicos, but the service at Craft is far better from what I’ve experienced.

… Go to Craft, Eric… You’re a baller, don’t BYO…Go list. They have a great list and the corkage is crazy expensive.

Yes, it’s Bazaar Meats and a wonderful meat oriented meal was had including suckling pig and pig cracklings, Bone marrow and foie gras lollipops were outstanding and they had a great wine and spirits list.

Any one have experience with Echo & Rig?

Yes on Echo and Rig; I’ve been there several times. Odd name, maybe it’s Mr. Echo and Mr. Rig. It is a two story operation with a bar and meat market on the first floor and a dining room (inside and outside) on the second. A bit noisy, but typical steak house. The idea on the meat market is you can take home meats if you liked your meal. Menu is steak house fare, with good veggies. They have duck and a huge bone in pork chop.

Here’s the good part: corkage policy. You’d better check when you make a reservation, but it used to be corkage on one bottle is forgiven for each bottle purchased off the list. What we do is purchase a white off the list (and there are some fairly priced, decent wines) and bring in a wine for the meats, usually some sort of cab. I took a mag once and it was ok, although that’s bending the rules a bit.

Also, this place is quite a ways from the Strip, in a development called Tivoli Village, but no sweat if you have a car. Uber is currently illegal in Vegas, should be up and running in a month.