Berserkerfest SOCAL: Chinese food and wine in the San Gabriel Valley JULY 29 (MENU UPDATE)

I would love to attend. Mags of Littorai might be the call or I can help fill the Chave vertical …

Jfont+1 please… Thank you

Charlie, just to clarify I’m in for now but my fiancé is a maybe at this time. Also, what’s the deal with stemware? Do they provide or do we need to bring our own?

Bring your own stemware.

Also bring cash or everyone sign up for paypal/venmo

We should be able to either get a friend to look after the baby or bring him with. I’m in with my +1.
Nice restaurant choice, too!

Started a waitlist. No +1s for the people on the waitlist since they’ll mostly be squeezing into spots that people back out of.

Put me down with a +1.

I would like to be in with a plus one.

Cheers!
Marshall

woohooo!!! champagne.gif

is that a special chave cuvee like cathelin? pepsi

Of course I’m working that weekend. :frowning:
Don’t get good Chinese up here! Someday…

Excuses. :wink:

5 spots left, then off to the waitlist you go!

On the off chance Elite is booked for the night (never know when there is a chinese wedding), I’ll find a suitable similar venue for chinese seafood at the like. I will go talk to them this weekend.

Charlie… please add me. Thanks.

Sounds awesome! Unfortunately we have guests coming to stay with us that exact weekend. Grrr.

Have fun and I agree with Fred, do another one of these soon! Would love to attend!

Brad and I are interested - will check calendars and get back.

Sign me up.

Count me in. Haven’t been at Elite in a long time.

Finally Charlie has an event!

First I was afraid. Even petrified. That no one would be at this dinner by my side.