BERSERKERFEST 5 NYC Sat Nov 13 Sushi, Champagne and Riesling in Suburbia..................

Is this a push for making it an all-Riesling event? [wow.gif]

Aww, come on, Michel. Westchester is known throughout the world for the quality of it’s sushi and Riesling is just such a wonderful match. rolleyes

And will the heat (outside) be a problem for a bunch of sushi???

Guys you can bring whatever you want, they have much more food then to choose than just sushi. If somebody has better idea for a different venue speak up. Bear in mind that timing is holiday season so everything will be pricey. If you just want to do it at my house I’ll have to limit it to 30 and we’ll be tight.

In November? [scratch.gif]

My first Berserkfest, so might as well make go full tilt. And, this is on the way to my abode in Nowhere, CT, so it’s perfect! I’d love to join you guys if there’s room.

He’ll be singing California dreaming…

Me oh pick me and I promise I’ll bring my wife and some Keller.

Good point. Out here, we don’t pay too much attention to the month on the calendar.

Is there still any space left? I am going to be in San Francisco that week but after drinking with Steve Saxon, he convinced me I should cut it short and fly to NY and join everyone. I can fly from SFO to New York on Friday and head home on Sunday.

Consider yourself in Mont…I know the guy in charge.

Why are we not on the list? Keeping out the flavor brigade? [soap.gif] This is discrimination, and I don’t mean having discriminating taste. Don’t mess with families that have two lawyers. [berserker.gif]

Fixed!

Two months warning!

Caroline and I and my son Brett would like to come, if there’s room.

please add me.

Thanks!

Plenty room left!

add me to this one as well

Great! Bring down those wines I bought from you so we can avoid shipping.

See you there bro.

Done!