BerserkerDay is coming up! 1-27-11 (See original post for important info!)

Just heard from Adam Lee of Siduri - he’s got a great BerserkerDay offer in the making as well!

How’s that committee volunteership working out, folks??

T-Bone is back east trying to get back here. He’s hopping freight cars and doesn’t have Wifi. I did want to relay the last message i got from him about our joint “adventure” contribution.

I had to excerpt certain parts that might be deemed too intimidating and that the legal department said might have a chilling effect on participation. This is what’s left of T-Bone’s message that is printable:

“…keep it insane…”

“…they expect danger…”

“…or we can give them a machete and 15 minute headstart after shots of the real absynthe…”

We’re “in”! Let me know how I can help!!!

I stop by this forum a time or two a day and now a couple weeks after the OP, I notice this thread…

You might want to bring it up in some other forum sections.

Match Vineyards will do something fo’ shure on Berserker Day.

I’m in, although I may be somewhat limited since shipping is an issue (but I will be in N Cal in both March and April…). Who do I contact?

Me, for now.

Brian Tuite tentatively offered to help - Brian, are you in?

Linda, are you still doing the awards?

I will put the same offer as last year and if you need more please let me know.

Jean

Happy to make an offer - just need to know what to do

I’m in for an offer. What are others doing? Let me know and I’ll set it up.

Hey folks, email me your offers so I can put them in the folder and start organizing!

Hi Todd - email sent.

Karen

Give me a chore oh fearless leader and I will do my best to accomplish it.

Folks, save your money. I have barely started gathering the offers and we’ve already got a PILE of great stuff to go with!

Prepare the credit cards for January 27th.

Everybody that was here for Berserker Day #1 knows how generous the offers were and tons of fun. Incredible deals on many favorites.
[dance-clap.gif]

My credit start cycle starts anew on the 27th. Coincidence, I think not. Excited to see what folks have to offer. Last year was a lot of fun. I just hope for a slow work day so I can stalk the Loring and other “1st 5 to respond” threads.

Well…Mr. Wine Spectator Pet Brian Loring has yet to step up with his offer for BerserkerDay II!

[smileyvault-ban.gif]

Todd,
I bet Brian & Kimberly have been a little busy.
Maybe they don’t have any wine left!
A bottle of Divergence would be nice [wink.gif]

Screw that, I want the sparkling!

flirtysmile

wait, god damnit Todd! you got between me and the divergence.