Because of me, you might not be able to get some! Jean Edwards Cellars

who needs a donor preview when Karen T is in the house???

Vayniacs rock.

[thankyou.gif]

07 Stagecoach Vineyard Cab and 05 Las Madres Vineyard Syrah are now sold out. [thumbs-up.gif]

Both 08 cabs are still available (but inventory is getting low). Our Berserkers offer is open until midnight tonight (Monday) or until we run out of wine. Cheers.

Karen

Great offer Karen, can’t wait to try these!

Last call… just a reminder that our offer is valid until midnight tonight (Monday). Only 2 cases of our 74-41 Howell Mtn cab are left and a couple more of the 08 Stagecoach cab.

[cheers.gif]

Berserkers Day Update:

2005 Las Madres Vineyard Syrah: If you ordered our 2005 Las Madres Vineyard Syrah during Berserkers Day we will not be including this wine in your order. This inventory had been with one of our distributors and we have recently discovered significant bottle variation (some bottles may be compromised and not truly represent the quality of wine we produce). Fortunately we caught this before most orders shipped - but if you received your order already we’ve sent you an email regarding a refund. Rather than send out orders with the possibility of some bad bottles we decided this was the right thing to do.

Orders on hold due to weather: We are monitoring weather closely and hope to start shipping cabernet wines in early March.

Cheers. [cheers.gif]

Karen

That is unfortunate. Any chance of subbing in another vintage of the syrah? Alder Springs or Carneros perhaps? [thumbs-up.gif]

I just received my cabs yesterday [cheers.gif]

Sorry - Carneros and Alder Sprins syrahs are sold out so we won’t be able to switch out. When we are ready to ship cabs we’ll contact with options.