AUCTION - 2009 Kutch McDougall Ranch 3L

Looks about right, Ed. I’m going to have to keep George guessing for a little while as to whether I’ll up the bid or not. I have a sweet place for that 3L neener

George, if you don’t mind, as Bearserkerfest host, I’d like to contribute a c-note towards your effort…

Rob

Well, that was supposed to be a PM.

newhere

Ahhhh Beserker love. flirtysmile Very generous of you. Maybe Jamie will come out if we spend enough. neener

George

Does that mean $551? neener

That’s OK puts the competition on notice…

George

I be thinkin’ it scared 'em off.

or not

hmmm, five bills is rich, and that was my max. I’d hate to see the auction stall out here though with so many hours left.

If Jamie can swing the gig and I am still welcome in Chi-Town, I will kick in a C-Note to the consortium.

You know what? I have friends in Chicago to visit, and if all of you really want it, I’ll pitch in $100 as well to get Jamie there. What does that bring us to, $700? Plus I want to meet Tex since he wants to do awful things to my fictional sister. [swoon.gif]

I will throw in airfare to get your sister there…

I have another C. Are we bidding on Jeb’s sister now?

I’d like to finally meet you, Tex, if Freemott will share

She’s cheap…or so I hear.

Bowden in Freemott’s snuggle bunny.

She might be cheap, but she keeps giving Tex the Heisman, so he’s just frustrated.

We have a few hours, so we’ll see if Jamie is willing to go to Chicago for a Kutch night. Again, “why say no when it feels so good to say yes?”

Ok, whomever buys the bottle the lot now includes personal delivery so we can share a dinner together.

Also and so it’s totally fair, I will fly anywhere in the world so don’t hesitate to bid even even if you live overseas.

It looks like dinner is in San Diego right now with Jason!

Tex, if you’re in, as am I, with a C-note, that pushes it to $700 in Chicago. Need confirmation…

I am in for a $100 bill for the Chicago Crew.

me too, if George will allow it. George?