Art+Science Cider+Wine

Email sent for cider sampler. Second ever BD purchase!

Cider sampler!!

Thanks Scott! Glad to be one of your firsts

Cider Sampler to be shipped to my cider loving son … Neat offer and your place looks amazing.

Sending email now.

Awesome Siun. Thanks for the support!

Dan’s wife does the labels and each bottling is based on a handmade piece of art.

Looking forward to a cider 3 pack!

Awesome! Thanks Andrew.

Stoked to try this stuff!

Definitely in for this one!

champagne.gif Bruce! Thanks for the support today…this community rocks!

I have been salivating all day thinking about these crispers… Finally, time to shop.

Dan, hook me up! I’ll take a sampler :slight_smile:

Email sent in for 2x West Valley Cider 3 Pack yesterday! Hope I’m not too late. Cheers

The cider sampler arrived today! The bottle art is gorgeous and looks even better in person. I can’t wait to try them and I am currently fighting the urge to Pobega the lot.
IMG_6571.JPG

I suggest oysters

Agree with others about how pretty these bottles are. I opened my first tonight–the pear–and it was great. Completely dry and a little tart, cloudy and moderately effervescent. I loved it but it was friendly enough that my non-drinker mother in law enjoyed a glass. Can’t wait for the others. A great BD discovery.

West valley cider was very good. Tart and dry with some funky, spicy, and earthy character. One of the best ciders I’ve had in a while. Looking forward to trying the rest of the pack.