Are there ever any Florida offline events?

I’d be up for something in the Fort Lauderdale/Boca area

I know some places in Ft Lauderdale that are wine friendly but not too familiar with Boca. A little further north is Bolud’s in Palm Beach

We have been to Capital Grille in Palm Beach Gardens where a friend gets us the private room and VERY FRIENDLY CORKAGE.

Love it! My old high school stomping grounds. Oh to be young again. I say let’s try and nail down a date and wrangle more folks with a line in sand venue.

A little far for me since I am down in South Florida (Coral Gables area) but for good wine I have done crazier things…may need to find a hotel nearby though [cheers.gif]

We’re in Delray, but only on school holidays for the next few years.
If anyone sticks around in the summer we’d be interested.

Here’s the deal: how does Friday March 6 at Capital Grille say 7:30? Who is in so we can make plans and reserve?
Happy new year champagne.gif

So I lost track of my own thread.

Need to re-read all the replies and respond. I’m in Palm Beach County but travel the State frequently and can easily get to Bern’s if business is not in the way and can easily get to Miami or Broward.

Event cancelled due to lack of intterest

Bern’s late March/ early April?

Shuttle from Orlando?

Tempting Chris but we are snowbirds and the timing doesn’t work. December 2015 and beyond.

Bumping this old thread . . .

I am going to be spending a lot of time in the Boca area this winter and am hoping there are some Berserkers who would be into a local offline? Anyone around and interested?

Sherri,
We’re part-timers in Delray (school holidays).
Let me know when you’ll be here.

With the exception of the holidays we are in Ft. Lauderdale.

Hey Scott - Mid dec - April . . . totally open and would love to get together. I am putting together a few cases to ship to myself and will make sure to put a few higher end wines mixed in.

Hi Sherri,

Thanks for starting this up again. I certainly would be interested. We are in Boynton/Delray and are always open to a good time and meeting new people. Feel free to email me directly at the address I previously provided.

Tampa here.

2nd annual Tampa Wine Spring Break will commence on Friday 2/17 - Sunday 2/19. Check CT boards for last year and this year. 2 special guest winemakers already onboard.

Sherri/David etc.
we’ll be in town from 26 Dec through 30 Dec.
Then probably long weekends (arrive late Thu and leave Mon morning) on MLK and Pres Day holidays.
We love to meet new people.

(and I have plenty of wine there)

I’ll be in Lake Worth//West Palm area, 1/3-1/7. It would be great to get together and drink some wine with folks, though probably only 1/4 or 1/5 (Wed or Thurs) would work.