Anyone want to help me design our new Veleta EVOO Label?

The stripe is the shiny gold that was in the original old label. Juan has not seen it yet. I can easily remove it.

Nola - since we’re dealing in constructive opinions here, the black at the bottom pulls my eye to that area and away from the brand name, product descriptor, etc. where I would think you would want it.

Maybe try a darker grey but avoid stark black?

Overall, I am a fan of the way the design is moving!

I wish I had a sample bottle to try it on, but the bottle is going to be very dark. So that’s why I thought that with the rest of it being dark you’re focus probably would go back up to the lighter area.???

Btw I love the constructive criticism.

Funny, my eye is drawn to the middle, not the bottom. YMMV (and Pete’s does, clearly).

I confess that when I first read that heading, I thought it said “Anyone want to help me design our new Velveta EVOO Label?”

Oh wow, I’ve never heard that one!!! :stuck_out_tongue: I actually get that a lot!!!

Latest revisions word order and reducing or eliminating the gold line. Thoughts?

Sample 6
EVOO 2016 4.jpg
Sample 7
EVOO 2016 5.jpg

I touched it up a bit for you, I really think this version is much better:
EVOO2.JPG

OMG Going to print!!!
LOVE IT!!! [winner.gif] [winner.gif] [winner.gif]

I love Spain, but I detest doing business with the Spaniards. [swearing.gif] [swearing.gif] [swearing.gif]
After a month of emails to the stupid bottle company, I am stuck again with the same old clear bottles as before. deadhorse

So in the end, I probably will not get my new labels either because of the incompetence of the Spanish business model “mañana”
There is a perfect expression there, “Que Jaleo” basically "what a “f*ck up”.

End of rant, I’ll let you know if things change.

Bummer!

Compromise, [highfive.gif] I get the new labels, the bottles will be clear for this year. In March when I am there, I will find a competent company and choose the new bottles I want to change to for next year.

I like #7. What’s the doodad in the bottom right corner?

Jules and I both vote #7

(Sitting at the rink waiting for Dario)

I like 7 as well. The doodad is our winery seal with JP and circled by Dominio Buenavista. :slight_smile: