Answers to Champagne quiz #2

Hell Yah!! You go Dan!! [truce.gif]

Dan, I appreciate your comments and am quite aware there were some debatable questions and answers in the quiz as there were in the first one. I did not find your remarks irritating and in fact, enjoyed them and agree on some of the points.

As stated previously, my inspiration and source for doing these quizzes came from reading David White`s book, “But First, Champagne”.

I put these quizzes together to serve as a learning experience for me and others and that definitely has been accomplished.

Fair warning, there`s one more quiz to come and the answers to #3 will be posted in a day or 2. Enjoy.

Blake,

Many thanks for your soothing comments, although I apologize for not being irritating [snort.gif] neener champagne.gif .

I will look for your next quiz. I love Champagne inordinately, but as Sally basically does not like it, it’s hard to find occasions to open bottles (plus it tends to cost money, even though I import from two RMs).

We don’t entertain all that often (we are well off the beaten path), but I will have guests from time to time through the summer and will host them with Champagne (along with one specific California bubbly).

Best regards,

Dan Kravitz

And thanks for your soothing response.