Anova Nano (pricing expires tomorrow June 8th)

I ordered two, one for me and one as a gift. Since I want the smaller size, I am trying to get them to refund me the money for one and then switch to the bluetooth unit for the other. They are currently “working on it”.

Any update on this Matt? I’d like to do the same thing.

signed up for the bluetooth. we’ll see when it comes

Not yet. I just sent them another email asking them.

Has anyone who requested the bluetooth replacement heard anything?
It’s difficult to track orders with this company and their email response rate is not great.

Not the smoothest of email exchanges but I received this from them yesterday:

Hi Bob,

Rest assured your choice was submitted. Confirmation details are in the works - We’ll re-send confirmation emails this week. We’ll be working on sending the bluetooth replacement in 2-4 weeks time.

Thank you for patience and understanding.

Kind Regards,

Ron Hernandez
Anova Culinary

Received email with fedex tracking info this morning.

+1

They never got back to me and then just cancelled my order without a response. Pretty bad customer service.

Is tomorrow still June 8th?

Sous Vide Veterans…what should I do?

The Nano is not going to be released until probably May, so they offer either wait, refund, or get the Bluetooth Precision cooker. Nano has multi-cook/multi-step, but not as powerful as Nano.

What should I do?

Nano or Nano?

Nano or Anova Bluetooth Precision cooker

As long as you aren’t planning to cook in those giant plastic vats and just in a big pasta stock pot, the nano is fine. BUT I’ve never had an issue using my BT one for anything. Don’t know what the multi cook/multi step would actually come into use for me.

I took the BT offer last fall and am glad I did since the timeline seems to be slipping again and I’ve enjoyed using mine in the interim. The Christmas dinner crowd was glad I did as they loved the sous vide prime rib.

I also don’t know what multi cook does/would do for me. I only cook one item for the meal and it is it set it and forget it. I don’t see a need to change temp during cooking and if I did, it is a pretty simple step. The only downside is it is a little big and bulky.