Another best brewery list.

re: Fremont - I drink the Interurban like crazy (as discussed on the main thread) and think it’s a crazy good value for $3.99/22, but even better on sale at $3.49. The Brother DIPA is solid, as well. Just not sure it’s a top 20 :smiley: I’d give Georgetown the nod over Fremont - Lucille is probably my favorite local beer and Manny’s is pretty much on every tap in the Pac NW.

Would be a challenge for me to go through this exercise, as I almost exclusively drink IPA/DIPAs, with the exception of a couple of one-offs (I’ll drink Abyss, etc. when they come out). I don’t think HUB gets anywhere near enough credit for their beers, I heart RRB like everybody else and Anthony, you know I think Boneyard is nothing short of spectacular. Hell, I’m thinking of taking a weekend trip down to Bend just to hit that, Deschutes and possibly GoodLife. I’d add Dogfish Head to the list, although the 800 releases/yr (fuzzy peach navel toe jam blend) are a bit over the top.

This year’s batch of Eddie IPL just went on at Georgetown. I can’t recommend highly enough. Don’t sleep on the Crux IPA’s if you hit Bend. They are savants with Mosaic hops. 10 Barrel & Ale Apothecary are must hits too.

10 Barrel sours are amazing. Hoping they get the bottling challenges worked out as the first batch of the cherry one had some volatile carb issues which prompted a recall,but the drafts I’ve had of that, Raspberry & Apricot Crush are mind blowers.