5 tricks to remove a red wine stain

We stock this in the tasting room in regular and smaller travel size works great on all kinds of stains. There has been a few times people in the tasting room have needed it. Who wears white wine tasting anyway? Though we ask them to go out side to spray it as it has a stong smell of citrus. If your having a tasting group or something don’t spray it in the room or house if you can avoid it its a sensory killer.

White wine works(unlike Blake I would never waste bubbles on a stain) but only on fresh stains.

Hi Joe, my reference to champagne was respects Loren`s #6 “drink white wine”. I was merely extending the qualification of white wine, not implying using it to remove stains unless they are located in the back of my palate.

A couple of shots of the 190 proof and you won’t even be aware of the stain since you can’t see straight. Seriously, though, alcohol is a great stain remover, for red wine stains and other types.

Picked up some wine away a while ago based on these recs. Tonight was the first time we needed to use it after a fairly major spill on the carpet. Worked great.

Greased Lightning has gotten red wine, iodine, and blood out of my clothes. Highly recommended product

Sounds like an interesting night…

Ha! A day in the life in medicine.

One trick is missing: sunlight !
Especially good with clothes: (after salt-treatment or similar) hang it into bright sunlight … what has remained of the stain will (most probably) disapear …

Won’t use anything, but this.
IMG_1350.JPG

Equal parts Dawn dish soap and hydrogen peroxide mixed fresh and applyed to wine stains has worked very well for us.