2012 Chateau Des Tours - VDP Vaucluse

That would be good, but who does the work …?
It applies as well to the whole Rayas-stable … but also to other producers …

Gerhard, I sent a message to CT help. They are extremely helpful about this kind of thing, though it may be a matter of whether they can actually confirm what you have said, that all bottles are reserve. I’ll keep you posted.

There’s really no question about what Gerhard said. It’s a simple, empirical truth. Short of looking at every bottle, I guess one could ask Emmanuel Reynaud. I’d just take his word for it, though.

I am not doubting it, and that is why I appreciated his input. I’m just not sure if my repeating it will be sufficient for CT to collapse the listings into one. I took Gerhard’s word for it, but I’m not sure what CT’s methodology for these things would be.

What I find a bit puzzling: the original poster has shown no reaction whatsoever for a full week …
[scratch.gif]

He asked for thoughts and he got thoughts, maybe more than he was looking for. Although it’s not a natural reaction of this board, no response was necessitated by having a question answered.

A question of politeness …(?)

Thanks Jonathan…agree with your comments.

I recieved a rather strange (read self-indulgent) PM from Gerhard 36 hours after my initial post indicating that it was impolite to not reply. Now there have been 2 subsequent posts about my lack of reply. deadhorse I don’t look on this forum every day and I was busy with work during this period so this was not top of mind.

Also didn’t realize that I needed to thank everyone who commented on a thread that I initiated. rolleyes This is a place to share information right…not a place to pad egos right? I really appreciate the information provided by you all and given that I wish to not get another PM from Gerhard or waste more time in this thread where we are not talking about the wine in question here you go Gerhard…

THANK YOU! [welldone.gif] [thumbs-up.gif] [worship.gif]

Please find another thread to occupy your copious available time now that you have received your due credit.

You seem to fundamentally misunderstand Wineberserkers.

When I ask a question and receive a useful answer I think it´s very normal to reply with a few words - nothing to discuss about that.
However there are also a lot of worthy informations beyond the original question - from several users here. Much appreciated!