Seattle lodging

The wife and I are looking to do a few days in Seattle in June, just us two. Any recommendations for lodging while there? We’d like to be in a “touristically advantaged” location if possible, but we’re open to anything if the lodging is nice.

Have stayed at http://innatthemarket.com a few times with the wife and have enjoyed it each time. If you are tied to a rewards program, lots of options downtown but may require some walking.

Inn at the Market is very nice.
The Olympic (currently Fairmont) is probably my favorite.
W is nice, too, if you want Starwood.
Ace Hotel in Belltown is the first in the ‘chain’.

I’ve stayed at the Fairmont Olympic, Westin, Monaco and the W. We prefer the W out of those four, proximity to downtown/westlake center is nice. Market isn’t a terribly far hike either. I guess we fall into the younger crowd so maybe that is why the overall vibe the W provides is our preference. My folks have stayed at Inn at the Market and thoroughly enjoyed it as well. Another worth considering could be the Four Seasons if you want the waterfront view towards Elliott Bay and the big wheel. Is the entire trip Seattle based or are you spending any time in the outlying areas as well? Willows Lodge and Salish Lodge can be very nice as well if this is the case.

Pricelined a 4 star place for $~99 about a year ago and ended up here.

It was very cool and great for the the price. They have historical markers outside of the room where the Beatles stayed. Maybe a bit dated, but on the water and cozy cool. Very close to tourist stuff.

One more for Inn at the Market. Great location from a tourist perspective and I prefer versus staying up in the financial district when staying there.

Sorrento if you like historical, or Olive8 if you want more modern.