Tampa Recs...Definitely Bern's, where else?

I’m doing a long weekend in Tampa and am looking for recs. I’ve never been there. I have Bern’s on the list already with Saturday night reservations. We’re looking for good quality food recs, they don’t have to be white tabecloth joints.

Also, has anyone stayed at The Epicurean across the street from Bern’s? Disclosure-I’m a Marriott faithful.

Thanks [cheers.gif]

The Refinery
Arco Iris
Cigar City Brewery/Brew Pub
Late night- La Teracita

How about Bern’s and Bern’s?

This. Go to Bern’s as many times as you can. You don’t even have to spend a lot of money there if that’s a consideration (although there is of course that temptation), as they have all kinds of wacky offbeat old wines for dirt cheap prices. We ordered a bottle of 1980 Portuguese Baga for $15, and the wine was delicious.

John, Thanks! I’ll look those up

Robert and Corey, Bern’s is on the schedule and a must visit. It will be more for me as the wife will certainly enjoy what we order but I’m quite excited to see the list.

We’re attending a concert Friday night, so we’ll lunch that day and maybe a late night stop.

Keep the ideas flowing…

Another vote for Berns x2

If you are marginally interested in beer Cigar City has some great offerings and the food at their brewpub was pretty good too.

Arco Iris

for lunch- west tampa sandwich shop.

Grouper sandwich and a hurricane.

Thanks Michael, Steven and Brig. I think i’d substitute the hurricane for a Yuengling since we can’t get it here in Louisiana. Arco Iris looks interesting.