Park City

Any new restaurants that we need to know about? Wife is skiing there this week.

TIA

Here you go.

Thanks Dan. I always ask about new places after I check the threads because often times some of them are a year or more old. Don’t know if anyone has been since? Either way some of those places are still great places my wife and her family will love.

J & G Grill in the St Regis is top notch. Then there is always the dining room at Stein’s or the Mariposa at Silver Lake.

For lunch nothing beats Royal Street at Silver Lake. The Ahi Tuna Tacos are my single favorite dish in PC.

For a down scale meal, El Chubasco can’t be beat. You know it is good as half of the patrons are from our Hispanic community. Look it up on Trip Advisor.

Oh … For fun evenings, try the Seafood Buffet or Fireside Dining at Deer Valley.

Both are unusual and excellent. Look at the DV website or Trip Advisor.

I forgot the High West Distillery. Yes, the make their own and the food is good.

Thanks. She is there now and looking forward to all the recommendations.

Some recent news.

How did the trip go?

Had a great time. Thanks for asking. Restaurants were packed. Next year they will make reservations in advance but the trip was a little spontaneous.

We had an especially busy season. Folks from California came in droves due to the lack of snow out there.

We, locals, pretty much avoid downtown during the peak times.