Vacation plans?

Just curious where everyone is going. Jealous… maybe we’ll have to see, always exciting to hear of different locations to visit. As for the family and I we are off to the islands for spring break. I that’s it for the year, but always hoping for another trip.

Memorial Day Weekend - Dominican Republic

Late July - Lake Sebago, Maine…just like last year, and the year before that…and the year before that. [swoon.gif]

Nothing really firm yet or exciting for that matter. This year will definitely be Vegas twice (mostly business), Wisconsin (offline), Napa (offline), North Carolina (reunion), Colorado (offline), Chicago (offline and baseball away game), etc… Thinking of popping over to Oahu in January for my niece’s wedding. No foreign trips planned for a while which is what truly gets me rocking.

We have a research trip to Germany and the Czech Republic planned for late June/early July - Colmar, Munich, Prague, and Bamberg with a few other stops along the way…

Taking a cruise out of Boston to Bermuda with my wife in June. After the cruise we will be spending a few days with my parents on Cape Cod. We also plan to spend a day or two in Boston visiting friends which includes a few knuckleheads from this board.

With all the offline events planned, when were you planning to rest the liver. [cheers.gif]

Cigar and baseball country. Don’t know why I never think to travel there.

Did the big one in Feb/Mar, the Big Island. Got three days in Mendocino, CA next weekend and there will be the annual few days in South Shore Tahoe this summer. Oh yeah, my wife’s going to Cleveland/Pittsburgh next month!

May guy’s golf trip to FL and trip with wife and friends to Paris then Burgundy!

Honeymoon in September in Bali!

That is already shot. I’m waiting for my new one to be delivered at this point. [wow.gif]

Congrats to you. Have to ask, where is the wedding being held.

Congratulations. Bali is paradise. Wonderful people and country - once you get out of the resort/bech areas.
Magical. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Arenal and Herradura in Costa Rica in the summer (family vacation) and Washington DC in October (with spouse). Still trying to fit in travel to Manila, Philippines but not sure when.

Just finished a great road trip around the Southeast. Spent three days sampling BBQ in the Carolinas. History and low country cuisine in Wilmington NC, Charleston SC and Savannah GA. Atlanta High Museaum Wine Auction Trade Tasting. Brewery, brew pub and tap room stops. BBQ Competition in Clover SC. “Rednecks and Rhones” in High Point/Greensboro NC.

Four days next week motorcycling on Sierra back roads on my enduro.

Hospice du Rhone in two weeks and a road trip to Seattle Berserkerfest.

Back road motorcycle trip from CA to the Olympic Penisula in August.

Northeast for a couple of weeks in September.

off to Israel on sunday for 12 nights

Chag Sameach!!!

Soliman Bay - Mexico over the 4th of July Holiday. Renting a villa with friends with a 2 day pre vacation dive trip with just me and the boy to Cozumel.
4 Seasons Costa Rica over Thanksgiving

That is all… so far

George

Have a love hate thing for Cozumel. Diving is great there, but it is also the place I blew out my right ear. Just a little advise I’ll pass along that I received after I blew my ear. Take some sort of antihistamine. Have fun and enjoy the seafood.

George:

Coz is fantastic, for diving anyway. Been there a number of times, most recently in January. The diving is spectacular. No really, the diving is spectacular. Use Aldora as your dive shop. Got to eat at El Moro, although it’s a bit of a hike by Coz standards. Virtually no wine there though. And the diving is spectacular.

Barcelona for a whole week beginning of May. Originally had thought we’d do some side trips to Priorat of up the Costa Brava, but decided to keep it simple and relaxing. Only day trip planned is to Girona for Can Roca.