Paris Sunday Dinner

Any recs for dinner on a Sunday night? Prefer something fun - not looking for a 2 or 3 Michelin star. Thanks in advance.

Here is the page from Paris by Mouth with lots of ideas:

https://parisbymouth.com/paris-restaurant-open-sunday/

If you get the Patricia Wells Food Lovers Guide to Paris app for iPhone ($4.99), it allows you to search by special categories like open Sunday and open Monday. I like her books as well as the app.

If I could get the reservation I would book L’Assiette, but be sure to confirm it on the day of the reservation.

We enjoyed Le Relais de L’Entrecote quite a bit, but you have to want steak frites.

Semilla
L’Assiette
L’Amarante
Clown Bar
Clamato

+1 on L’Assiette. Rustic cooking with thoughtful wine list. I consider their Cassoulet as the best I’ve had in the city.

There are a few notes and photos on L’Assiette in this board if you want to check.

Also liked Clamato. Tapas-sized portions, though, and mostly seafood and vegetables. Natural wines.

Paul Bert? Very lively, v. good food, way not stuffy

Anyone try Divellec?

Lori,

The diinner cruise with http://www.calife.com was very nice both times I went. The grand cru grower Champagne was great and it is family owned, not a huge tourist barge.

Yes, not Sunday dinner but Tuesday lunch. We did the Menu Degustation, even though we had no intention to do so going in. The room was beautiful and service was friendly and correct. The sole with morels and vin jaune is on my pre-execution menu.

We have been to Semilla several times, it is our go-to Sunday night spot because we usually stay in the 6th. The lamb for 2 is off the charts good. And yes, L’Assiette has the best cassoulet I have ever had. I will have to now check out the other 3 on your list.

Thanks everyone. Since we’re coming from a tour of the Dordogne/Gascony/San Sebastian, I think we’ll go with something lighter and try Divellec as it’s fairly close to where we are staying in the 8th. Will report back.

FWIW, Amarante is good, too. I drug Grammer out there on a Sunday.