Scottsdale Restaurants

Hi
I am headed to Scottsdale on business again.Thanks to all of your help I have been to Cowboy Ciao,The Mission,Modern Steak and FNB.
Can you rec. another upscale casual restaurant with a fun atmosphere for a group of business friends.We are staying at the Phoenician but can take a Taxi .Thinking about going somewhere to watch the sunset so a rec. for a nice place to have a drink first would be great
Thank you for your help

You could always start out at Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain. A very nice hotel and their bar has a legit view for sunset. Jade bar I believe? Then hop in a cab or Uber and head to WildFish, its right at the Waterfront. Good food, good wine list, and for sure a scene that represents the typical Scottsdale crowd.

Rancho Pinot Grill at Lincoln and Scottsdale Rd; it’s in the SW corner behind AJ’s market. I used to shill for them regularly on another board and I think some Berserkers have been there. Food is the Farm to Table routine; good ingredients. Wine list used to be good (pinot of course) but the wine guy left and I’m not sure what the current offerings are. Chef (Chrysa) is well respected in Phoenix and has worked in Napa in some big time places.

You can do more than start at Sanctuary; consider staying for dinner at Elements. An excellent restaurant, but maybe a little more formal than you’re seeking.

More casual but very good is Virtu Honest Craft near Old Town Scottsdale. No sunset view, though.

Thank you for the great ideas everyone