Park City Restaurant Recs?

I saw a few threads on this, but nothing significant here since 2014. So, I wanted to seek out any recent thoughts or recs from you guys.

We’ll be staying up the mountain at Deer Valley (at Empire Pass area) in mid January, but will have a car or we can use the private car service associated with the condo. It’s our first ski trip to the area. Just 3 of us on the trip - myself, wife, and 7 year old daughter (who dines well anywhere, so no real restrictions because she’s a kid).

Any and all suggestions welcome. A couple of specific questions:

Anyone have thoughts about the well known seafood buffet at one of the lodges at Deer Valley? It’s been recommended, but I’m a bit skeptical of anything labeled buffet.

And, any recs on great beer pubs in Park City to drink some great beer and eat some at least decent bar-type food (or better)?

I have been lucky to spend a little time in Park City over the last year for work meetings and we have dined around a little in both PC and Deer Valley.

At Deer Valley we have done the fireside dining at the Empire Lodge twice as our group size requires a large space. The experience is rustic European with raclette, fire roasted lamb, short ribs, etc. The quality of the food was quite good albeit rich. I have not had a chance to try the seafood buffet and would be curious to hear from anyone that has had a chance.

In Park City I have eaten at Chimayo which is a creative take on Southwestern fare. The ribs I ordered were wonderful and the portion was far more than I expected. Great options for tequila/mezcal as well. The other restaurant we tend to end up at is the High West Distillery. I’m a big whiskey/bourbon fan and the menu has a nice variety.

If you’re looking for a nightcap there are plenty of bars in the close proximity on main that are fun as well. O’Shucks and No Name Saloon are where we tend to end up.

Enjoy your trip and hopefully you will get some powder to go with the great corduroy at Deer Valley.

-Todd