Nashville

Heading to Nashville for a wedding. Where are good places to eat?

Stewart…So many possibilities. Do you know what part of town you’ll be in? Lunch or dinner? Casual or nice? For wine consumption?

We recently had a superb meal at the Red Pony in Franklin, just outside Nashville… cute town, wonderful restaurant.

My outlaws live in franklin. Glad you liked it!

The Tree House is amazing.

https://treehousenashville.com

Cat Bird seat too but hard to get in sometimes.

George

City House, Rolf & Daughters, Adele’s, Lockeland Table and Catbird Seat. Catbird Seat is incredible and, if you can get in, would be my first choice. Lockeland Table isn’t too far behind. The others are very solid picks.

JD

Endless good stuff, all food categories. And great bbq also. Hard to even limit it to 20 picks.

Really did Dan … our little company was bought by a division of UL based in Franklin so I’ll have more chances to go back. Hope to have time to explore more next time but wow Red Pony was good! and they treated us so well. I’m taking notes on the suggestions above as well - I’ve heard raves about Catbird Seat and the gang at Schwa were big fans and recommended it as a place for my dtr to stage when she was living in Nashville.

Lockland Table is a favorite as is City House, but also Kayne Prime and Moto. New place just opened in the Thompson Hotel and heard good things. Had a great lunch at Etch recently too.

Staying near sylvan park. Looking for nice restaurant for dinner. Not a steak house

Made a reservation at Prima

Good choice…decor better than the food and pricey in my opinion, but have had a couple good meals there. Head over to Pinewood Social afterwards for some cocktails.

Most of the previous restaurants mentioned were booked except for seatings at 5:30 or 9 pm

Hattie B’s Hot Chicken

My buddy welded that sign out front.

J

Etch

Has anyone dined at Merchants?

It has been a long time … but yes. Barf. Maybe that is too mean but not a fan. As I say, it has probably been 10 years since I have been there.

Jason

Carlton…Several better options minutes away.

Thanks, guys.
Adam, what other options should I consider in your opinion?