Wine and cruising

My wife and I would like to plan a cruise and we love wine. Does anyone know of a cruise line that has a wine themed cruise? We aren’t really interested in a Riverboat type cruise.

Haven’t done wine themed cruise yet but got our Tablas Creek shipment last week and they sent a brochure along describing a Rhone cruise with the owner and the winemaker. Looking at the Food and Wine Trails website there’s a good number of wine-centric trips. Again, no personal knowledge.

uniworld has several-rhone and bordeaux. They allowed me to bring wine on the boat at no charge

Well, r holland, Honestly, I am having no idea for such kind of cruises as I have never tried them till yet but I can share a link with you from where you can easily get information about the Wine cruises. The link is Worldwide River Cruises 2023 | USA River Cruises

https://montelena.com/events/the-enchanting-rhine-river-cruise

The following website shows some wine cruises that meet your request (non-river cruises). I don’t have any experience with them, but a friend of mine on another BB booked a Adam Lee/Stark hosted wine cruise on the Oceania Riviera through this company (2 years ago) and his comment was, “best…vacation…ever”

We did a Mediterranean cruise on Oceania through this agency. It was very well organized and enjoyable. The only problem was being forced to hang out with Brian Loring and Ed Kurtzman! [rofl.gif] [rofl.gif]
Seriously, they did an excellent job!

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]