Vegas reccos??

I could use a couple of Vegas reccos.
One along the more casual lines, bonus for close to Mirage/Palazzo.
Second, higher end, but below very top-end.
TIA

Il Mulino in the Caesar Forum Shops. Italian, great service and wine list

I haven’t been in a while, but I liked Spahn Las Vegas more than the LA version (its close to the Mirage, in Caesars)

Oops-Chef Eric Klein just left a few weeks ago, he’s the reason I loved it- fantastic chef, knew him from his LA days at Maple Drive- he was BYO friendly and gave personal attention. He’ll be missed.

An option many miss, is the SW Steakhouse in Wynn. Its not just another steak house. Their menu is quite varied, the food and service are excellent and not rushed, its mid to upper priced and the light show with the water feature is mesmerising. If you are just 2, reserve a 2 top at the outer edge of the dining room next to the lake. If more than 2, sit as close as possible.

FYI,
Went to Emeril’s Stadium (at Palazzo) for the Dodger game. It was a cool, trumped up place to watch sports. They have all sorts of private sections with one’s own screen and stadium seating for some big screens. The food was Emeril’s style, trumped up bar food, and good for the setting.

For the better meal we tried Mesa Grill as we’d never tried a Flay restaurant. The room was stylish, the drinks were good, and the flavors tasty. On the whole though it wasn’t real precision. Some of the flavors repeated across dishes, and there were a couple of misses. Worth trying but I’d be in no hurry to go back.

Absolutely love Bouchon in the Venetian. Wife and I ate breaksfast there everyday along with a couple of dinners this past summer.

Lotus of Siam if you like Thai and are willing to go off-strip.

In May my wife and I went to Herringbones in the Aria hotel. It was voted the best restaurant in Vegas by the Las Vegas Concierge Association. Atmosphere is casual and the food is absolutely fabulous. The whole Branzino was to die for and the whole fish ceviche off the chain. We went to a top notch restaurant every night on our trip and this place was the best.

We went to dinner at Bouchon and they poured my 2016 WOTY… an amazing CdP! I never order chicken at a fine dining establishment, but at Bouchon it’s a horse of another color - fantastic!