Walla Walla - Recs for an overnight trip

Staying in Walla Walla for a day and night in late August. Looking for some good ideas for restaurants, tastings and anything else that sounds like fun.

Brasserie 4 or Saffron would be my dinner choice. I’d make the trip to SoH Cellars, a bit away from town, for time in their chill tasting room.

That’s just what I’m looking for Glen. Thanks for the tip.

Any more winery recs for someone visiting?

At the airport: adamant, buty, kontos
Downtown: Maison bleue, kerloo, rotie
Vicinity: Rasa, l’ecole
Just a few ideas based on my lone trip there. Will actually be headed back next month, so if anyone makes it out there, please report on what’s new and happening.
I’d say stay at the Marcus Whitman downtown, but available rooms were $250+ on our weekend, so my wife will be Airbnb-ing it.

Saffron.

There’s a great downtown B & B (2nd floor over some shops) that is both well furnished and easy walking distance to most downtown WW restaurants: Wallafaces Inn And Wine The Best World

new restaurant called Ox&Cart–downtown, opened by the people who have Olives–the big deli in town. Highly recommend. For wineries, also Gramercy, Tranche, Corliss, new one called “the Walls”. The last three appointment only, but should be no problem if you arrange ahead. The Walls will likely have their tasting room in town open soon.

Heading to Walla Walla next weekend. Lodging and food covered, but anywhere new and exciting to taste since we were there 5 years ago?
If not we will have no problem filling the day with favorites.
Was thinking about adding Mackey and Walla Walla Vintners to our stops this time–missed on each last go around. Anyone know if these are good stops?

If you like Reynvaan or are curious, a quick stop would be Result of a Crush, it’s their declassified juice. Never had Mackey or WW Vintners, Saviah and Sleight of Hand are close to each other, and Rulo is a good lesser known winery.

If you go to Walla Walla vintners, walk across the driveway to aMaurice. Delmas is a highly rec new place, but appt only and mostly sold out.