Septime reservation

I have been unsuccessful getting a reservation the last few times I’ve been in Paris. I will be in Paris in January…any suggestions on how to get a reservation (anybody with an inside track?)

instructions linked. it’s a little annoying, but if you get up at 4/5 am and call them, it’s easy.

https://module.lafourchette.com/fr_FR/module/10889-d34ca#/54499/pdh

Septime has become more difficult than it is worth. I like it well enough (and more than Yaacov), and will try agin for October. But not very hard.

yeah, calling by phone has more availability. It seems they only put a very limited amount of tables onto the interwebs

If you call in the morning (France time), exactly three weeks before when you want to make your reservation, you should have no problem getting one. Their policy is that they don’t book anything further out than that. We did that, and were able to get one for dinner tomorrow in fact. By noon, expect all the spots to be fully booked though. It’s a pretty small restaurant.

I had a French friend in Paris call for a reservation on the first morning available at 10 AM sharp. He was on hold for 10 minutes and then was told there was no availability. Not worth the hassle…