Van/Limo Companies in Napa/Sonoma

Planning a series of tours for a group of academic friends in June whose annual meeting is in going to be held in Sonoma. I was hoping to arrange some winery tours for everyone, breaking them up into about 5-6 groups of six people (because many wineries tend to limit visiting groups to 6, it seems).

I am looking for a van or limo company to pick people up in Sonoma, CA and take us to the wineries, so need 5-6 vehicles. Anyone aware of good and reasonably priced van,limo or wine tour companies to get in touch with?

Thanks!!
Noah

-bump-

Napa/Sonoma folks, need help!

Pure Luxury Transportation - Sonoma (Petaluma) they will do Napa events as well

I’ve used Pure Luxury a couple of times and been very pleased with their service. They were competitively priced but the quotes I got from all the companies were not what I would consider inexpensive.

I don’t know if they have the mix of vehicles you’re looking for, but I’d recommend you give them a call.

Pure Lux does Limo’s as well as “Short busses”
The kids use them on prom night and they handle transportation for the majority of wine events in Sonoma County. Nope, not cheap. I wanted to use them to shuttle guests for our wedding celebration last Summer. 30 passenger van was like $1k for a day. I ended up renting a commuter van and hiring a driver.