Napa hotel suggestions

Heading to Napa in March with a few high school and college friends to celebrate us all turning 50 y/o this year. We plan to visit wineries during the day and have dinner and a few drinks at night. Where would you suggest we stay in terms of both hotels and location? Would like to be close to a night scene with bars, etc… We will be there 3 nights then heading to Oakland on 3/13 to see Springsteen. Thanks!

Welcome Anthony. In addition to any responses you get here, try doing a search for “Napa hotel” using the forum search function (you’ll find it in the second black bar along the top). Do you have a price range per night?

Napa River Inn is good. It’s close enough to to walk to downtown bars/restaurants and has a good restaurant right there.

Hi Alan,

I would guess we want to stay in the ~$250 per night range. I will conduct the additional search as you suggested. Much appreciated!

Anthony

inn at southbridge in st helena
easy walking distance to town and directly across the street from gott’s
shares a property line with tra vigne as well, although i heard that place may be done.

Bardessono Hotel & Spa in Yountville

Westin in napa. can walk across bridge to downtown

Napa proper or Yountville, Rutherford, St. Helena, Calistoga…?

JD

Nice enough place, but not in the vicinity of the desired cost.

JD

Here’s some links. Maybe a little out of date as we are getting a new website and not keeping up on changes.